What's Happening In Bemis?
Thank you for your interest in our virtual Career Fair, which will be held on February 24-25, 2021. Our technology partner, Career Fair Plus, will be reaching out to you shortly to invite you to set up your account on their platform.
View the Career Fair Brochure.
In order to ensure receipt of the email, please add *.careerfairplus.com to the allowed list of domains from which you can receive emails. You may need to contact your IT team to help.
Once you create your account, you’ll be able to create and manage your own schedule for the fair, or create schedules for your colleagues attending the fair, automatically inviting them to create accounts too.
Your schedule is where candidates will be able to book times to connect with you, and is customizable, so you and your teammates will be able to modify your schedules if you wish. Your schedule will also enable you to participate in video chat rooms to connect with students virtually on the day of the fair.
When you receive the email from Career Fair Plus to set up your account, here are some easy steps to follow:
- Click the ‘Get Started Here’ button within the email to set up your profile in your browser. Please note, this is a single-use link and must be opened in Chrome or Firefox
- The email address and password will be the details you use to log in to the platform later
- Once you log in, you will be taken directly to your fairs, where you will be able to create a 1-on-1 schedule (video), or a Group Meeting schedule (video) for yourself or somebody else
- Make changes to schedules if you wish to, such as schedule name, description, time slots and availability (video)
- From your schedule page, please click ‘Join Meeting’ to test that you can access your video meeting room
Schedules must be created before the Scheduling Window opens to candidates.
The Scheduling Window for students and candidates to start booking meetings on your schedule will open on Feb. 17th @ 9:00am and close on Feb. 24th @ 9:00am. During this time, it is advisable to keep an eye on your schedules; you will also be able to view profiles of the candidates who book meetings with you.
If you wish to customize your schedule, you must do so before Feb. 17th @ 9:00am, as you will have reduced abilities to modify it once candidates begin booking meetings. For questions about managing your schedule, please see this help article.
Career Fair Plus hosts weekly webinars for employers, and you are more than welcome to join them to walk through the process or to have any additional questions answered.
There’s one that runs on Tuesday mornings (EST):
And another that runs on Thursday afternoons (EST):
Keep an eye out for the email invitation from Career Fair Plus in the next few days and don’t forget to check your spam too! If you don’t receive anything, please reach out to us.
In the meantime, check out this Employer Guide and give some of these videos a watch so you can be a pro virtual recruiter in no time!
Top 4 videos (highly recommended):
- How does a virtual (video) fair work?
- How do I create a 1-on-1 schedule?
- How do I create a Group schedule?
- Employer explanation of schedules
For any technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com
Laura Battaglia, Internship Program Coodinator
Robert Easter, Chair
The Hampton University Department of Architecture will sponsor a virtual career fair on Feb. 24th and 25th. Here is the link to register: